Rieter (China) Textile Instruments Co., Ltd
Rieter, a Swiss-based international industrial company was established in 1795. Rieter is the leading supplier of integrated systems and service for manufacturing yarn from natural and man-made fibres for all applications. Now there are 27 Rieter subsidiaries all over the world.
In China we have a manufacturing location in Changzhou JiangSu province and a commercial office in Shanghai. In Changzhou we have our own Machining, Sheet Metal, Electrics and Assembly manufacturing. The products assembled and produced in Changzhou are being sold successfully to domestic and global markets. In China, there are more than 1000 highly skilled employees with many kinds of specialties such as Textile Technology, Commercial, design and Manufacturing
The Role: Being assigned to a project/task you work with your team or individually to develop the sales initiative of the Rieter product and manage the machine sales process and execute the targeted sales volume. You are also responsible for maintaining the relationships with existing customers and develop new customers with machine sales orders. Customer satisfaction is our prime objective. Working as a Sales Engineer, you will be covering a specific geographical area in China serving domestic clients. Frequent travel is part of this challenging position.
The Clients: Our clients are mainly the spinning mills in China.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for developing and processing the machine sales orders. You act as the Rieter representative in the overall sales process. You will also be the contact window to coordinate the customer service after sales . As a Sales Engineer, you will ensure all of our customers receive the highest possible service standards in a timely manner.
- Investigate and establish channels to get more information about Chinese spinning machines markets;
- Promote Rieter SYS technology through exhibition, and conference as well.
- Develop the potential customers in the local market.
- Initiate the sales order and process
- Report the customer inquiring and conclude the contract with customer
- Maintaining customer relations
- To present the Rieter’s technology according to customer requirement.
- Coordinate and support customer on any potential issue after sales.
- Conduct the customer visit and participate in marketing events by representing the Rieter technology.
- Understand and comply with Rieter company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements of sales and customer service.
- Work as part of a team and assist other team members when necessary.
- Maintain clear and concise records as required.
- Education: Master/Bachelor degree in textile technology.
- Knowledge of Chinese textile Industry, especially the cotton staple spinning
- Strong knowledge of Rieter textile machine, knows the technical specification
- Experience of spinning mail production.
- Recordable experience of sales in textile machinery industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good presentation/teaching skills
- Good team player
- High energy, self-starter, market and customer-oriented attitude, flexible and friendly.
- Advanced English (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Full training will be given on our specialist equipment.
- This position offers an excellent remuneration package plus the travel allowance.
- This position requires very frequent domestic travel (>80%) so therefore your understanding of the job nature is essential.
- Salary and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits including daily allowance when you are on business travel.
How to progress your application:
If you feel this role fits your experience and background then please apply for the role by sending your resume to the following e-Mail address.
Rieter(China) Textile Instruments Co., Human, No. 21 Central Huashan Road, 213022 Changzhou